- (UPDATE) Nintendo Land Wii-U networking issues and crashes
- What does Kid Icarus: Uprising have to offer?Pit's new adventure is looking pretty good so far, but how much does it really offer? More than I thought, apparently!
- Easy 1UPs in Super Mario 3D LandPlaying as cap-less Super Mario takes 1110 lives. Wanna get there in minutes?
- The Reality of Metal Gear Solid 2Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty was released 10 years ago. Being that the core concept behind it was "meme", it only makes sense to take another look at the game a decade later.
- Dickin' Around in Skyrim - Ya wanna see a magic trick?What happens when the Samurai of Gaming takes a break from practising the Game Bushido (read: decimating towns for fun) and plays around with physics and crap? This, pretty much.
I’ve reviewed and talked about several games made by Tecmo Koei within the past year or so (my review of the Japanese release of Samurai Warriors 3 predates the creation of this site). With that in mind, it seems appropriate that the company will be the first one to officially provide Game Bushido with review copies!
Indeed, I’ve had the joy of discussing with a very helpful PR from Tecmo Koei (whom I wish to thank for putting up with all my emails!) The result is that a few of their games are making their way to GB for... Read More »
At the time of this writing, Japan was hit by an enormous earthquake mere hours ago and is currently dealing with a severe tsunami as a result. From what I hear, the earthquake reached a magnitude of 8.9 on the Richter scale and is the fifth most powerful one to have taken place ever since we have started recording them. Regarding the tsunami, waves are said to reach heights of 10 meters in certain areas; entire cities have been engulfed. What’s more, at least thirteen aftershocks have occurred since. As for casualties, numbers are still unclear and it’s still... Read More »