- (UPDATE) Nintendo Land Wii-U networking issues and crashes
- What does Kid Icarus: Uprising have to offer?Pit's new adventure is looking pretty good so far, but how much does it really offer? More than I thought, apparently!
- Easy 1UPs in Super Mario 3D LandPlaying as cap-less Super Mario takes 1110 lives. Wanna get there in minutes?
- The Reality of Metal Gear Solid 2Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty was released 10 years ago. Being that the core concept behind it was "meme", it only makes sense to take another look at the game a decade later.
- Dickin' Around in Skyrim - Ya wanna see a magic trick?What happens when the Samurai of Gaming takes a break from practising the Game Bushido (read: decimating towns for fun) and plays around with physics and crap? This, pretty much.
Pardon the lack of updates, but for once I actually have someone other than myself to blame for this.
Long story short, Telus accidentally changed our land line phone number while attempting to install a land line for some other house. I’m guessing whoever handled that job had a big fluffy tail and large front teeth, and can’t tell the difference between cables and nuts.
I’m also moving far away in two weeks, but internet issues are to blame for this one.
By the way, this is an example of good customer service making a difference. Whereas previous experiences... Read More »